at the Piano®
A Method for Everyone
What could be better than Dr. Helen Marlais
joy-filled and pedagogically sound approach to teaching
the piano combined with top pedagogical composers and
time-tested classics? Experience this exceptional new
- An integrated approach using the strongest pedagogy
- Students learn to read in an ideal way by combining
Middle C, intervallic, and multi-key reading approaches.
They learn intervals early, which promotes excellent
- Students learn to internalize rhythm. In this way,
rhythm is learned like a languageeasy when learned
- Technique is fully integrated into the Lesson and
Technique Book ensuring that students learn technique
correctly from the beginning!
- Terrific motivational music by multiple composers
keeps the repertoire interesting and varied.
- The Lesson and Technique Book is to be used with
the Recital Book and Theory and Activity Book for
a fun, well-rounded approach to learning music. A
special Merry Christmas Book with activities, Flash
Card Friend, and Sticker Book are also available for
- The accompaniment tracks are innovative as well
as educational. Students even have the opportunity
to hear fully-orchestrated accompaniments.