Serves as a bridge between The Reimagine Initiative (fully adaptable for any instrument combination) and concert band music with standard instrumentation. Flex instrumentation allows for use with smaller ensembles with instrumentation challenges, woodwind or brass ensemble, clarinet choir, saxophone choir, strings, full orchestra and more.
Reimagine Initiative(Music reimagined for flexible ensembles with adaptable instrumentation)
Originally designed to address the needs of small ensembles with exceptional instrumentation challenges, The Reimagine Initiative has grown into a series that not only offers great, functional music for ensembles of all sizes and instrumentation, but also includes a wealth of additional teaching opportunities that extend beyond performance.
- Adaptable Parts – All musicians have access to ALL parts of every piece. Playable with any combination of instruments!
- Alternate Parts – In addition to adaptable parts, tenor sax and horn have alternate parts putting them in an ideal range.
- Accompaniment – An easy piano part is provided for additional support. When appropriate, chords are included for guitar players.
- Play Along – Downloadable mp3 tracks are included for students to practice with and even use in performance or at home.
- Percussion – In addition to adaptable mallet parts, separate percussion parts are also provided.
- Teaching Opportunities Far Beyond Performance – Let students make choices about orchestration, flip your band so bass voices always have the melody, teach the same musical line to everyone at the same time…. endless possibilities!
|Colliding Visions||Balmages, Brian||Adaptable Concert Band||1||B1828|
|Moscow, 1941||Balmages, Brian||Adaptable Concert Band||2||B1829|
|Blue Ridge Reel||Balmages, Brian||Adaptable Concert Band||3||B1830|
|Arith-Metric No. 1||Balmages, Brian||Adaptable Concert Band||3||B1831|
|Alarm||Standridge, Randall D.||Adaptable Concert Band||1||B1832|
|Voyage of the Dragon Armada||Loest, Timothy||Adaptable Concert Band||0.5||B1833|
|Champions Rising||Sims, Adrian B.||Adaptable Concert Band||1.5||B1834|
|Energy!||Sims, Adrian B.||Adaptable Concert Band||2.5||B1835|
|Tambora!||Owens, William||Adaptable Concert Band||0.5||B1836|
|Epic Venture||Grant, Tyler S.||Adaptable Concert Band||2.5||B1837|
|Lost Woods Fantasy||Hall, JaRod||Adaptable Concert Band||1.5||B1838|
|Union March||Rogers, Mekel||Adaptable Concert Band||1||B1839|
|Dark Ride||Standridge, Randall D.||Adaptable Concert Band||1.5||B1840|
|Chorale and Mystic Chant||Loest, Timothy||Adaptable Concert Band||1||B1841|
|Kinetic Dances||Standridge, Randall D.||Adaptable Concert Band||3.5||B1842|
|Destiny Fanfare||Rogers, Mekel||Adaptable Concert Band||1||B1843|
|Blue Ridge Reel||Balmages, Brian||Adaptable String Orchestra||3||ST6517|
|Arith-Metric No. 1 For Strings||Balmages, Brian||Adaptable String Orchestra||3||ST6518|
|Abandoned Funhouse, The||Balmages, Brian||Adaptable String Orchestra||0.5||ST6519|
|Gaelic Castle||Newbold, Soon Hee||Adaptable String Orchestra||1||ST6520|
|Viking||Newbold, Soon Hee||Adaptable String Orchestra||2||ST6521|
|Finale (from Serenade for Strings)||Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich||Gruselle, Carrie Lane||Adaptable String Orchestra||1.5||ST6522|
|Russian Music Box, The||Newbold, Soon Hee||Adaptable String Orchestra||1||ST6523|