Teaching the World to Play!
G1044 / 7.95
Everybody's Popular Music for Guitar, Book 1Various / arr. Philip Groeber and David Hoge
Everybody's Popular Music for Guitar, Book 1 is an excellent collection of the very best popular music, carefully arranged for beginning guitarists of all ages. Enjoy playing songs made popular by best-selling recording artists and hit songs from timeless movie classics! This book is correlated to Everybody's Guitar Method, Book 1 by following the "Step-By-Step" approach that makes Everybody's Guitar Method the choice of teachers and students alike. Everybody';s Popular Music for Guitar, Book 1 may also be used as a supplement to any other guitar method.
Each arrangement includes melody, chord names, and lyrics, and is readily adaptable for ensemble playing. The student is encouraged to learn both the melody and the chords whenever possible.
- Natural Notes in First Position and Chords Used in this Book – reference charts to help the student play melodies and/or strum chords to their favorite popular songs.
- Technique Tips – the pros offer their insight on how to practice effectively. Important music terms are in boldface.
- Music Masters – provide important information relating to the music and present historical facts.
- Everybody's Popular Guitar Riffs – fun-to play riffs that guitar students need to know.
- Glossary – a quick reference for terms used throughout the book.
|Series: Everybody’s Guitar Method||Level: Level 1|
|Composer: Various||Arranger: Philip Groeber and David Hoge|
|Instrument: Guitar||Format: Book|
|Editor:||Subject: Method Book|
|ISBN-13: 978-1-56939-767-1||Barcode: 674398225286|
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home?
Blowin' in the Wind
Bugler's Dream (Olympic Fanfare)
Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
Chim Chim Cher-ee
College Fight Song
The House of the