Everybody's Guitar Tablature Method
Philip Groeber, David Hoge, and Rey Sanchez
Everybody's Guitar Tablature Method is a step-by-step approach that makes learning to play any type of guitar not only easy, but fun! This comprehensive 112 page book incorporates easy-to-follow tablature with material from the best-selling Everybody's Guitar Method Books 1 and 2. It also includes many new songs and techniques in a wide variety of musical styles such as rock, blues, folk, country, jazz, classical, and world music. The careful pacing of the material reflects the vast teaching experience of the authors. Beautifully-orchestrated MP3 accompaniments complement this innovative method, now with tablature!
- Rock, Jazz, and Blues - Contains numerous songs and riffs with the contemporary sounds that today's guitarists want to play.
- Step-By-Step Approach - Learning new material is now fun and easy for beginning students, with or without a teacher.
- Tips and Techniques - The pros give their advice that will improve melody (lead guitar) and harmony (rhythm guitar) performance skills.
- MP3 Tracks - 99 tracks of carefully crafted orchestrations that let you play with the band.
- Various Musical Styles - Everybody's favorite styles of music are covered in one book.
|Series: Everybody’s Guitar Method
|Composer: Philip Groeber, David Hoge, and Rey Sanchez
||Subject: Method Book