The Big & Easy Songbook for Guitar with Tablature
/ arr. Philip Groeber
Welcome to the The Big & Easy Songbook for Guitar with Tablature! This book is a unique collection of music that has been specifically selected for the beginning guitarist: songs that are easy and fun to play and will sound wonderful performed on any type of guitar.
Included are: American Folksongs, Classical Themes, Holiday Music, Multicultural Songs, Patriotic Songs, Popular Music Styles, and Sacred Music. Enjoy the songs that you want to play at home, with your friends, or at public appearances such as recitals and festivals. For easy use, all of the songs are listed in three ways: alphabetically, by level of difficulty, and by genre. Anyway you look at it, you can quickly find the exact song you want.
- Newly engraved music with standard notation, tab staff with rhythm indications, chord fingerboard diagrams at every chord change, and lyrics when applicable.
- A variety of musical genres, including: America Folksongs, Classical Themes, Holiday, Multicultural, Patriotic, Popular, and Sacred
- Get Familiar with the Music provides interesting background material for every song in the book
- Song titles indexed three different ways: alphabetical, by genre, and by level of difficulty
- Strum Tips Page and Music Notation Page give helpful information and music examples
- Bonus Songs for intermediate study include popular styles such as: Blues, Boogie, Honky-Tonk, and Power Chords
- Performance Tips for the early intermediate player
- Glossary helps students learn useful musical terms and symbols
- Summary chart of Chords Used in This Book
|Series: Big & Easy Songbooks
||Level: Elementary - Early Intermediate
||Arranger: Philip Groeber